Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Mama I'm coming home"

That's what Eddie always sings into the phone when he's boarding a plane, or heading to the airport. I feel like singing it today because I am heading home. It has been a long, strange trip- not to quote the Dead or anything but it has. It all started with Eddie flying into Seattle and basically coming home to take a nap, repack and head out on our Family Holiday Tour. 3 weeks traveling through Europe and the UK, two nights in the beautiful Chateau Marmont, the Hootenanny and then we split our separate ways, him back to Europe, me to AZ (um, in July... bad idea all around).
I can't wait to climb into bed on Monday night, Q in his loft downstairs and E and I in our pillow infested love nest. I can't wait.
I would write more but I can't, I'm too hot. I need to go to the market and get some salad fixin's for a little family pizza party tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment