Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well ain't that a bitch.

So much for Eddie coming home today... looks like the flight he was to catch from LA to Seattle leaves about an hour and a half before he gets there. I'm pretty bummed but at the end of the day you just want them back home, so 8 hours later will do.
He will unfortunately miss the last ultra sound, which is a shame because he was only there for the first one. I'll happily fill him in.
Looks like South America was a hit. Eddie said they were treated first class all the way, which is nice, especially when you are in a new place. Nothing like slummin it. Remember "Cheeseburg"?
I think Chris got pick pocketed in Sao Paulo. I warned them, I read Brazil is notorious for that and that they're good at it.
That's it for this morning. Nothing real amazing to report. I've got about 30 days left with this little bun and that is pretty much where my mind is these days. That and on Quattro. He is getting ready to go on a week long trip sans parents- I've never been away from him for more than like 5 days, this will be 9. Eddie and I will try to enjoy the silence but I'm pretty sure I prefer the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment