Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a difference a week makes...

Quattro has been in Northern California with family for the week. I thought it would be this huge relief, someone to entertain him while Eddie and I get our place ready for the baby.... turns out we like the little dude and we haven't stopped talking about him. Wishing he was here with us to make us feel whole, I guess.
It's been tough. I have never been away from him for this long. 5 days was my max until this week, I am not sure how Eddie does it. Leaving that kid for months at a time- I couldn't do it, it's like I am missing a limb, hard to function without him in some ways. And he's homesick, that is really hard too. He sent me a text that said "I just miss you so much", I felt my heart break a little.
I guess it is easier for Eddie when he leaves, because his boy is here with me- takes away the sting I think.

Eddie will be back onstage for an early show tonight at the Sunset in Ballard. It's our hood and we are pretty happy to be enjoying one of our last Saturday nights out on the town together. We have 18 days until we are welcoming our newest crush into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment