Monday, June 15, 2009

Hasselhoff


I'm not sure why the Germans love David Hasselhof, it's something you don't think about at home to much but over here you do. It's strange and that is all I have to say about that.
We are back on the ol' Autobahn, Eddie was released to the drivers seat about 4 minutes ago and I am taking a much needed break. We left at 11 a.m. and it's 4:30 now, I drove straight through and I'm now cross-eyed. 
I was going about 90 and suddenly our car shook and there was this loud growling noise, no it was not my stomach. We were being passed or blown away by a car that must have been going 200 mph. I am not kidding. It made Eddie feel like he peed a little, it was insane. As Gloria would say "Peace be with you".
Geeps says we have about 60 miles left which seems impossible since we have been driving forever but we did hit another jam up, this time it was construction, 4 miles 45 minutes. Ugh.
Well that was tedious. I know I can be a bit of a back seat driver but he's awful. No wonder Thunder never lets him drive. Ha ha, sorry E but driving is not your forte.
We are here though, we made it safely to Hotel Flora in Dusseldorf, heading out now to the club to eat dinner. 
JD

1 comment:

  1. eddie driving... heh heh heh heh heh heh heh. funny.
    Z.

    ReplyDelete